Where were you?
I'm still thinking about this...
So on April 5th, 2006 I was listening to The End radio station. They were doing this noon hour show of all Nirvana to commemorate the death of Kurt Cobain. And the radio announcer said something like, "Seriously folks. I was telling somebody a few minutes ago... Kurt Cobain's death is this generation's JFK event. Everybody remembers where they were and what they were doing when they heard the tragic news."
I mean ... COME ON ... REALLY?! I remember that Kurt Cobain died. I don't remember when. I don't quite remember if it was suicide or drugs or what. And I definitely don't remember what I was doing. I don't even remember what state I was living in.
But I do seem to recall this minor thing that happened a few years ago with these airplanes that flew into a few buildings killing thousands. How about you?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home